1. K. S. Reddy and G. Veershetty, (2013) Viability analysis of solar parabolic dish stand-alone power plant for Indian conditions, Applied Energy, 2013, 102, 908-922
2. K. S. Reddy, Sendhil Kumar Natarajan, G.Veershetty, (2015), Experimental performance investigation of modified cavity receiver with fuzzy focal solar dish concentrator, Renewable Energy, 2015, 74, 148-157.
3. K.S. Reddy, T. Srihari Vikram, G. Veershetty, (2015), Combined heat loss analysis of solar parabolic dish – modified cavity receiver for superheated steam generation, Solar Energy,2015,121,78-93.
4. K.S. Reddy, G. Veershetty, T. Srihari Vikram, (2016), Effect of wind speed and direction on convective heat losses from solar parabolic dish modified cavity receiver, Solar Energy, 2016,131,183-198.
1. K. S. Reddy and Veershetty Gumtapure, Flux distribution of 20 m2 fuzzy focal solar parabolic dish concentrator. International Conference on Advances in Energy Research, December 9-11, 2009, IIT Bombay, 386-391.
2. K. S. Reddy and Veershetty Gumtapure, Flux distribution and field analysis of CSP collector, ISES Solar World Congress 2011, August 28 to September 3, 2011, Kassel, Germany, 3830-3839.