1. Hazarika, B., Mallikarjuna, B., Prasad, K., Balla, V.K., and Bontha, S., 2016, "Numerical Modeling of Laser Additive Manufacturing Processes," International
NAFEMS Conference - NAFEMS 3D Engineering Modeling, Analysis, Simulation & 3D Printing, International NAFEMS Conference - NAFEMS 3D
Engineering Modeling, Analysis, Simulation & 3D Printing, 29-31 August 2016,Bangalore.
2. Bontha, S., and Klingbeil N.W., 2016, “Effect of Melt Pool Behaviour on Solidification Microstructure in Laser Additive Manufacturing of Ti-6Al-4V Thin-Wall
Structures” 5th International Engineering Symposium - IES 2016, Kumamoto University, Japan, March 2016, pp. 239-244.
3. Gockel, J., Klingbeil, N.W., and Bontha, S., 2015 “A Closed-Form Solution for the Effect of Free Edges on Melt Pool Geometry and Solidification Microstructure in
Additive Manufacturing of Thin-Wall Geometries,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, Volume 47, No. 2, pp. 1400-1408.
4. Marattukalam, J.J., Singh, A.K., Datta S., Balla, V.K., Das., M., Bontha S., and Kalpathy, S.K., 2015, “Microstructure And Corrosion Behavior Of Laser Processed
NiTi Alloy,” Materials Science and Engineering C, Vol. 57, No. 1, pp. 309-313.
5. Avinash, L., Prabhu, R.T., and Bontha, S., 2016 “The Effect on the Dry sliding wear behavior of Gravity Cast A357 reinforced with Dual Size Silicon Carbide
Particles,” International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials, Volume 829, pp.83-89.
6. Bontha, S., Klingbeil, N.W., Kobryn, P.A., and Fraser, H.L., 2009, “Effects of Process Variables and Size-Scale on Solidification Microstructure in Beam-Based
Fabrication of Bulky 3-D Structures,” Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 513-514, pp. 311-318.
7. Bontha, S., Klingbeil, N.W., Kobryn, P.A., and Fraser, H.L., 2006, “Thermal Process Maps for Predicting Solidification Microstructure in Laser Fabrication of Thin-
Wall Structures,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 178, Issue. 1-3, pp. 135-142.
8. Klingbeil, N. W. and Bontha, S., 2003, “A Maximum Allowable Flaw Size for Debond-Resistant Bimaterial Layers,” Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 70, No. 15,
9. Bontha, S., Long, T.J., and Prichard, P.D., 2008, “ Development of a Cutting Insert Geometry for Face Milling of Titanium Alloys,” Proceedings 11th CIRP Conference
on Modeling of Machining Operations, Gaithersburg, Maryland, September 2008, pp. 5-12.