1. B. K. Sonage, P. Mohanan, “Miniature of automobile radiator by using zinc-water and zinc oxide-water nanofluids” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 29, Issue 5, 2015, pp. 2177-2185.
2. Dinesha P., Vighnesha Nayak, Mohanan P., (2014) “Effect of Oxygen Enrichment on the Performance, combustion and emission of single cylinder stationary CI engine fueled with
cardanol diesel engines”. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology , Vol. 28 Issue 7., pp. 2919-2924
3. P. Dinesha Vighnesha Nayak, Dheeraj Kumar, Mohanan P., (2014), “Experimental Analysis of Cardanol Biofuel as an Alternative Fuel for Diesel Engines with Air-side Oxygen Enrichment”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 592-594, 1549-1553.
4. Patil B., Nayak V., Mohanan P. “Emission and Performance Enhancement of Multi-cylinder SI engine fuelled with LPG and vaporized water Methanol Induction” SAE Technical Paper, 2014-01-2764, 2014.
5. B. K. Sonage, P. Mohanan, “Heat transfer and pressure drop characteristic of zinc-water nanofluid” Heat Mass Transfer, 2014, 51(4), pp. 521-527. DOI: 10.1007/s00231-014-1428-8.
6. P. Mohanan, B. K. Sonage, (2013) “A Study on synthesis of zinc oxide-water nanofluid and its thermo physical properties”, International Journal of mechanical engineering and Material Sciencs (IJMEMS), Vol. 6, No. 2, July-December, pp 187-191.
7. Manoj Kumar Athrashalil Phaily, Sreekumar Jayachandra Sreekala, and Padmanabha Mohanan, (2014) “The Experimental and Simulation Study of Selective Catalytic Reduction System in a Single Cylinder Diesel Engine Using NH3 as a Reducing Agent,” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, Article ID 350185, 8 pages, doi:10.1155/2014/350185.
8. Shankar K.S, P. Mohanan, (2011) “MPFI gasoline engine combustion, performance and emission characteristics with LPG injection”, International Journal of Energy and Environment (IJEE), Vol. 2, Issue 4, , pp.761-770