1. S. Narendranath, S. Basavarajappa, K. V. Arun, and M. Yadav S, “Effect of Applied Load on Dry Sliding Wear Property of Aged TiNiCu Alloy,” Journal of Minerals & Materials Characterization & Engineering, vol. 9,
no. 9, pp. 811-817, 2010.
2. S. Narendranath, Vijay Desai, S. Basavarajappa, K. V. Arun, and M. Yadav S, “Hot Rolling and Ageing Effect on the Pseudoelasticity Behaviour of Ti-Rich TiNi Shape Memory Alloy,” Journal of Minerals & Materials Characterization & Engineering, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 343-351, 2010.
3. S. Narendranath, M. Manjaiah, S. Basavarajappa, V. N. Gaitonde, “Experimental investigations on performance characteristics in Wire EDM of Ti50Ni42.4Cu7.6 shape memory alloy” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B, Journal of Engineering Manufacture. 0954405413478771, first published on June 10, 2013 as doi:10.1177/0954405413478771
4. M Manjaiah, S Narendranath, S Basavarajappa, “A Review On Machining Of Titanium Based Alloys Using EDM and WEDM”, Reviews on Advanced materials Science Journal, (accepted on 13 June 2013)
5. M. Manjaiah, S. Narendranath, S. Basavarajappa, “Nonconventional Machining of Shape Memory Alloys: A Review”, Materials research (under review)
6. M. Manjaiah, S. Narendranath, S Basavarajappa, “Wire Electro Discharge Machining Performance of Ti50Ni45Cu5 Shape Memory Alloy”, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China (under review)
7. Sriram Mukunda, Dr. Narendra Nath. S, Dr. Mervin A. Herbert, “Some Effects Of Alloying And Heat Treatment On Properties Of NiTiCu” International Journal of Materials Research (under review).
8. Kiran Aithal, V. Desai, S. Narendranath, and P. G. Mukunda, “Characterization of Al-Si Functionally graded Materials Using Centrifugal Casting Method”, International Review of Mechanical Engineering, Vol.3 No.5, pp.632-639, 2009.
9. Madhusudhan, S. Narendranath, G.C.M. Kumar and P.G. Mukunda, “Experimental Study on Rate of Solidification of Centrifugal Casting,” International Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering (IJMME), vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 101-105, 2010.
10.Madhusudhan, Narendranath S, Mohankumar G C, Mukunda P G, “Effect Of Mould Wall Thickness on Rate of Solidification of Centrifugal Casting”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 2(10), 2010, 6090-6094.
11.S. Manjunath Yadav, K. V. Arun, S. Basavarajappa, Narendranath S, and Santosh Kumar, “Collapse Mechanism of Foam Cored Sandwich Structures under Compressive Load” Polymer Plastics Technology and Engineering, Vol. 50, no.13, pp. 1351-1356, 2011.
12.Kiran Aithal, Narendranath S, V. Desai, and P. G. Mukunda, “Effect of L / D Ratio on Al-Si Functionally Graded Material cast through Centrifuge Technique,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 213, pp. 281-285, 2011.
13.Kiran Aithal, V. Desai, Narendranath S and P. G. Mukunda, “Evolution Of Microstructure and Hardness of Al-Si Functionally Graded Material Cast Through Centrifuge Technique Using Hypereutectic and Eutectic Al-Si,”International Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering (IJMME), vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 275-279, 2011.
14.S. Basavarajappa, S. Manjunath Yadav, Santosh Kumar, K. V. Arun, and Narendranath S. “Abrasive Wear Behavior of Granite-Filled Glass-Epoxy Composites by SiC Particles Using Statistical Analysis”, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 50: 1–9, 2011.
15.Madhusudhan, Narendranath S, G C Mohan Kumar, “ Experimental Study on Cooling Rate of Centrifugal Casting Based on Grain Size” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 3, Issue 1, January-2012.
16.Madhusudhan, Narendranaath S Mohankumar G C, “Effect of Mould wall Temperature on rate of solidification of centrifugal casting”, International Journal of Mechanic Systems Engineering (IJMSE), June 2012.
17.Madhusudhan, Narendranath S, G C Mohan Kumar “Properties of Centrifugal casting at different rotational speeds of the die” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250–2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2013)
18.Muralidhar A, Narendranath S, Shivananda Nayaka H, “A Review on wrought magnesium alloys processed by equal channel angular pressing”, International Journal of Materials and Product Technology (under review)
1. Sriram Mukunda, Narendranath S and P. G. Mukunda, “Effect of copper content and Low temperature ageing on Nitinols.” Indian Foundray Journal, vol 57, P.No. 8, 2011.
2. Kiran Aithal S., Vijay Desai, Narendranath S. and P. G. Mukunda, “Microstructure, Hardness and Wear Characterisation of Al-Si FGMs”. Indian Foundray Journal, p 39-48. Vol 58, No. 5, 2012.