1. H.S. Nayaka, G.P. Chaudhari, B.S.S. Daniel, (2012), “Grain growth kinetics of accumulative roll bonded AZ61 alloy”, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 585, pp 387-391, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland.
2. Muralidhar Avvari, Narendranath.S, Shivananda Nayaka H, (2013), “Effect of Equal Channel Angular Pressing on AZ31 Wrought Magnesium Alloys”, Journal of Magnesium and Alloys, 2013 as doi: 10.1016/j.jma.2013.11.007
3. Muralidhar Avvari, Narendranath.S, Shivananda Nayaka H, (2013), “Equal Channel Angular pressing processing of wrought AZ31 alloy”, , International Journal of Advances in Engineering Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue. 4, pp. 26-30.
4. Muralidhar Avvari, Narendranath.S, Shivananda Nayaka H, (2013), “Improvement of mechanical properties of FCC & HCP structured materials processed by equal channel angular pressing”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER), Vol. 4(4), pp 570-573.
5. Avvari Muralidhar, S. Narendranath, H. Shivananda Nayaka, (2014), "Effect of Processing Routes on AZ31 Alloy Processed By Severe Plastic Deformation", Procedia Materials Science, Vol.5, pp. 1560-1566.
6. Gajanan Anne, M.R. Ramesh, H Shivananda Nayaka, Shashi Bhushan Arya (2015), "Investigation of microstructure and mechanical properties of Mg-Zn/Al multilayered composite developed by accumulative roll bonding", Perspectives in Science, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pisc.2016.04.008.
7. K. R. Gopi, H. Shivananda Nayaka & Sandeep Sahu (2016), "Investigation of Microstructure & Mechanical Properties of ECAP - Processed AM Series Magnesium Alloy", Journal of Materials Engineering & Performance, DOI 10.1007/s11665-016-2229-7.