1. Sivaiah, P. and Chakradhar, D., 2016. Influence of Cryogenic Coolant on Turning Performance Characteristics: A Comparison with Wet Machining. Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Materials and Manufacturing Processes. (accepted) (SCI)
2. Venkatesh, D. Chakradhar, “Multi response optimization of thermally enhanced machining parameters for Inconel 718 using grey relational analysis”, International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, 19(1), pp.57-75.
3. P. Sivaiah, D. Chakradhar, “Multi objective optimization of cryogenic turning process using Taguchi based grey relational analysis.” International Journal of Machining & Machinability of Materials. (Accepted for publication)
4. Sharma, P., Chakradhar, D. and Narendranath, S., 2016. “Analysis and optimization of WEDM performance characteristics of Inconel 706 for aerospaceapplication”. Silicon (DOI: 10.1007/s12633-017-9549-6 (accepted). (SCI)
5. Priyaranjan Sharma, D. Chakradhar, S. Narendranath, “Effect of wire diameter on surface integrity of wire electrical discharge machined Inconel 706 for gas turbine application” Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 2016, Vol. 24, pp 170-178. (SCI:1.771)
6. Sharma Priyaranjan, D. Chakradhar, and S. Narendranath , “Effect of wire material on productivity and surface integrity of WEDM processed Inconel 706 for aircraft application”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 2016, Vol. 25, pp 3672-3681 (SCI:1.094)
7. Priyaranjan Sharma, D. Chakradhar, S. Narendranath, " Evaluation of WEDM performance characteristics of Inconel 706 for turbine disk application", Materials & Design, 2015, Vol. 8, pp 558 – 566. (SCI: 4.023)
8. D. Chakradhar, A. Venu Gopal, “Multi-Objective Optimization of Electrochemical machining of EN31 steel by Grey Relational Analysis”, International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, 2011, Vol.1, No.2, pp 113-117.